Thursday 25 February 2010

Yipee! New kitchen ordered

I'm so excited, we have ordered our new kitchen today from the nice lady at Wickes (you know who you are). We have, or should I say I have, ordered a heritage grey colour which is actually green and the breakfast bar and utility in matching style but white. Husband does not share my enthusiasm at the progress today on the kitchen front. Never mind though because the dogs seem excited about lots of boxes to play with soon.

Am running my food supplies right down in preperation of decamping into the living room when the wall is knocked down and we have no kitchen. It's also a good excuse to order takeaway!

Unpacked my office today and hung pictures and bits around. Even though the walls are now stripped we have decided not to paint anywhere until maybe the summer so the house is well and truely dried out.

Husband has now slowed down with the mopping exercise in the loft because when he stuck his head up there earlier the soffit vents seem to be helping and it was drier than before they were fitted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.