Wednesday 13 January 2010

Need more boxes!!

Can't believe how many boxes one person can get through in a day. Need more from the supermarket.

I have been packing up the kitchen stuff that I don't use that often, I do cook sometimes but not with this stuff.

The half blind cat has still managed to find her way into the kitchen cupboards while half open while I am emptying them with the grey dog hot on her heels. The grey dog loves the cat and follows her everywhere despite not being able to fit in most places the cat goes.

The little white dog keeps bumping into things like a pin ball around the kitchen bless her because there are things open and on the floor in places that weren't before so she isn't used to walking around them.

Hopefully things will be back to normal soon.

The builders are still working on our new house to dry it out and the plumbers have been in today to mend the leaking pipework.

Things are progressing, not quick enough though. Husband and I are both so impatient, I bet our negotiator at the estate agents will tell you that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.