Monday, 5 October 2009

You never can tell

Well I never. The Clicker viewers actually offered on our house. They offered low but they still offered. Apparently they have moved out of their house last week so waited until Friday to ring the agents. The price is not acceptable so we have set the estate agents on with the task of negotiating for a better price.

Had a removal company out this morning to quote for moving us and for storing all of our stuff if we decide to live in a caravan until we can find a house we like. We actually saw a caravan that would be suitable on Saturday to live in with a fixed bed. We just need somewhere to park it now.

Not sure it is a bad omen but the grey dog has got the trots this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.