Wednesday 30 September 2009

Another wasted Sunday morning

Realised have been on the market for nearly 3 months now and had only one offer on the house. They have a house to sell so we are still marketing. The viewing at the weekend was a waste of time. It was the viewers second look around and we got up at silly o'clock to get the house looking good for 9.30am which they chose, but they turned up 20 minutes late thinking that a long birthday breakfast was a good excuse, doesn't wash with me love. It took about 45 minutes for them to look around again and waste our time. We had things to do that day, we don't sit by the phone waiting for viewers, we have a life. I was waiting to go out and have chips and cheeseburger for my dinner at a karting circuit. Well, I mean going to see my nephew race, although the food is good there. Estate agents can't get hold of the viewers either this week for feedback. How rude!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.